Saturday 19 April 2008

Forget the past

Today I happened upon this blog that I started last year. At first glance, due to the lack of posts in the last 6 months - in fact due to the lack of posts full stop! - it looks like one of those blogs started with good intentions on a wet sunday afternoon and then dumped as soon as it looks like becoming a chore.

However, this is about to change ... sort of a late new years resolution you might say. I am still not smoking so the resolutions do occasionally work and I am trying only to partake in alcoholic beverages maybe twice a week (thats a toughy) so I do need something to keep me occupied.

I have decided that I will do my utmost to make at least one post a week. I'll not back date the posts to follow on from the oct07 one but I will start writing about the here and now - forget the past. So dear reader, you'll not hear about our travels to date but you will hear of our lack of travels at present and our shower woes. Sorry!

No comments: